What's the role?
We're looking for an enthusiastic Sales Specialist to support both our customers and direct sales force with Hilti's asset management service offerings.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a ON!Track Specialist, you'll be working closely with Hilti's local Sales Teams in the field, coaching Team members to improve their competency in the specialist services, as well as building and executing action plans to uncover opportunities and drive sales.
You will also be supporting customers by providing analysis on their business needs, as well as excellent customer service in the software implementation and training phases of ON!Track in particular. The role requires someone who can work with initiative and creativity, manage their own diary, cover all customer commitments effectively, and very much be a Team player. It is also beneficial to be excited by software as well as being tech-savvy.
Like most at Hilti, the Sales Specialist role is a hands on role, and the successful candidate will be expected to be the go to person for services within their territory. A consultative sales approach, as well as effective communication and customer demonstrations of services will be essential to succeed.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We employ many different nationalities within Hilti New Zealand and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate.
What you need is:
- Experience in B2B field based role (service sector) would be preferred
- Can demonstrate analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. These are a must.
- Willingness to travel/drive, working autonomously in a field based role, managing your own time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Presentation skills are a must
- Degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Around 1-4 years of experience in sales / business development and strong in solution and consultative selling with the exposure in senior management level penetration
- Technical savvy and agile in software and Microsoft office suite
- Capable in working in cross-functional team environment e.g. sales, marketing, external vendor
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude and manage multiple tasks and time well with strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Interested in developing a long-term career with the company
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview and introduce you to the team.