What's the role?
You will help lead all aspects of the Credit and Collection function, including development and implementing credit and collections policies, managing risk of credit default against the business and communicating/training the organisation in credit policy and decisions. You will be the champion for internal control systems within the Credit & Collection team, as well as the market organisation.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
What does the role involve?
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will solve customer related credit & payment issues by influencing, educating and developing business leaders all functions to drive business performance to achieve the company’s growth strategy.
We are looking for someone who is culturally aware, has an adaptive leadership style, and a strong, hands-on approach. Our ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, highly organised and results orientated.
What do we offer?
We'll give you everything you need to excel in your role. You'll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you'll manage your own diary while being part of a fun and diverse team. On top of this, we also offer a competitive base salary, variable bonus, flexible working conditions and a wide range of employee benefits including wellbeing subsidy, additional leave days, health & life insurance and access to discounted Hilti products.
Why should you apply?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Credit & Collection role preferred, otherwise related experience in finance, consultancy or auditing within a multinational organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP preferred) and strong
- Microsoft application skills (most notably Excel)
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview and introduce you to the team.